Take stress out of the holidays and put FUN into them, with your own hand-colored ornaments.These ornaments are ready to color, cut out, and hang on your Christmas tree or wreath. Or, you can display them on your windows for a “stained glass” effect.
This coloring book features the same bold lines and big, easy spaces of Aisling’s “Bold and Easy” coloring books.
- Every page is printed on one side. Nice black ink on crisp white pages. You add the colors… red and green, shades of blue (like in “Frozen”), or whatever you like!
- Every page features three similar ornaments, in different sizes.
- 35 different designs. 35 different, single-sided pages. 105 ornaments, in total.
- Every ornament is round (circle shapes), and printed in black & white for easy coloring.
- Based on the same kind of artwork Aisling used in her firstfour “Bold and Easy Coloring Pages” books. If you liked those books,you’ll find these ornaments slightly familiar and comforting.
- Bonuses: five pages of how-to ideas for making the most of these ornaments, and lots of extra coloring pages for more fun.
Color these ornaments with your family, as a project you’ll remember — and ornaments you’ll enjoy — for many years.
Also ideal for classrooms, Scout meetings, and art therapy of all kinds.This is designed as a coloring book for adults, but it’s suited to coloring by ages 3 through 103.
Order your copy today, and put more joy into your holidays!
[Note: These coloring pages also appear in Aisling’s big, combined book, “210 Bold and Easy Christmas Ornaments to Color and Display.”]