RELAX AND REDUCE STRESS!
Bold and Easy Coloring Pages (Vol. 8) includes more than 70 heart-themed coloring pages with bold, easy-to-see lines, and big, easy-to-color spaces.
Inside this book, you’ll enjoy over 35 different heart-shaped designs printed on one side of the page. The designs are repeated (two of each) so you can try different colors, the second time… or have the luxury of a do-over.
Color your way to calm with these soothing, fun-to-color pages. These books are most popular with…
- People who color to relax, and want to color in bed (in low-light conditions) without waking a partner.
- Adults who don’t want to put on reading glasses to enjoy coloring.
- Early Education and Special Education teachers.
- Families and caregivers of loved ones who enjoy coloring, but are challenged by complex designs… and don’t want to color children’s coloring books, either.
- Art therapists in private practice and institutional settings.
This is the eighth book in the popular “Bold and Easy Coloring Pages” series.
This is one of my favorite books in the “Bold and Easy” coloring series, so far. (Okay, I’ll admit I fall in love with each of my books, as I create them.)
This coloring book combines the heavier lines so many readers (and colorists) want, with my natural, hippie illustration style.
Tip: If you liked the art in the Beatles’ Yellow Submarine film, or Peter Max’s artwork, you’ll like this coloring book.
Every design was drawn by hand, with pen & paper. So, this book is absolutely unique, and has the kind of positive energy you won’t find in cookie-cutter digital designs.
For me, this style is a little retro (1960s) and comforting. And – as someone who likes to color in bed or in front of the TV – I enjoy bold lines that don’t require bright lighting or reading glasses.
So far, my readers appreciate those same features.I hope you enjoy these coloring pages at least as much as I enjoyed drawing them.