Color your own Christmas ornaments! These gorgeous, elegant coloring book pages are fun and relaxing to color.
Color your own Christmas ornaments! These gorgeous, elegant coloring book pages are fun and relaxing to color. Then, you can cut out the ornaments and hang them on your Christmas tree, on a wreath, or display them anywhere you like.
Color them yourself, to relax. They’re great stress-relievers during the holidays.
Or, color them with your family, and create memorable “heirloom” ornaments you’ll treasure in future years.This book is ideal for classroom use, Scouts, and other gatherings, as well.
These ornaments will look amazing on your Christmas tree or wreath, or on your windows.
Included:Over 360 unique, round ornaments in different sizes and styles.
- All designs are printed on one side of the page.
- Nice black ink on crisp white pages. You add the colors… any colors you like!
- Included: An extra four pages of decorating and crafts ideas, to get the most from these ornaments.
- Bonus: Two Christmas wreaths to color and decorate.
- Plus: Additional pages of Christmas ornament coloring pages by Aisling.
- And sample pages from Aisling’s other coloring books.
‘Tis the season to celebrate! Color your way to calm and joyous holidays.
And, you’ll have lovely, unique Christmas ornaments to display year after year.
Suitable for all ages. (Tested with three-year-olds and adults.)
[This book combines Aisling’s “180 Christmas Ornaments to Color…,” Volumes 1 & 2. Each is available separately, too.]