Christmas is ahead, and I’ve completed two coloring books of Christmas ornaments.
Each book includes:
- Over 180 unique, round ornaments in different sizes and styles.
- All designs are printed on one side of the page.
- Every ornament is designed to color, cut out, and hang on your Christmas tree or wreath.
- Also: Four pages of decorating and crafts ideas, to get the most from these ornaments.
- Bonus: Two Christmas wreaths to color and decorate.
- Plus: Additional pages of Christmas ornament coloring pages I’d created, mostly as experiments, as I designed my holiday books.
- And sample pages from a few of my other coloring books.
Both books are suited to family activities. I tested them with children as young as three years old, and with adults. Everyone enjoyed them.
So, you can color your ornaments now, and display them at your home or office.
OR, you can plan this as a family activity, during holiday get-togethers. (They’re also ideal for classrooms and Scout meetings, “girls’ night out” activities, etc.)
The coloring designs in Volume 1 (black background cover) are more ornate and detailed, but still in my usual “hippie style.” If you liked 1960s art by Peter Max, and the designs in the Beatles’ film, “Yellow Submarine,” this is the book you’ll want. (Not sure? See the freebie sampler page, linked below.)
Volume 2 (white background cover) is more relaxed, and all the ornaments feature loops, swirls, and circle artwork. They’re probably faster to color.
Links to buy at Amazon:
- Christmas Coloring Book – 180 Gorgeous Christmas Ornaments to Color… (Volume 1)
- Christmas Coloring Book – 180 Gorgeous Christmas Ornaments to Color… (Volume 2)
Here’s a sampler of the ornaments in Volume 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8noedrX-LRwNGNBTm5FaVpscEk/view (That’s a free download you can print.)